Monday, 18 October 2010

Jack's back


Sunday morning, Billy and I had planned on going out for a run before everyone else got up. It turned out to be a good plan. Looking out the window we were greeted by a beautiful sunrise and our first frost of the year.



As usual my planning was flawed. The in-laws had stopped over and the camera was in their bedroom. Never mind I had my trusty steam powered Samsung  phone with its 1.3 megapixels.
After a quick cuppa,  we raced out the door and  headed up to Bunker's Hill which is only about 130m high but gives a good view over the Derwent valley.




The pictures really don't do the views justice. Billy an I were treated to blue skies and sunshine with mist filling the Valley below. We dropped down to the Derwent stopping to admire the sunbeams and then headed home.


Not a bad way to start the day.